Dissertation Statistics Help for PhD/EdD/DSW/DBA/PSyD candidates
Have you been finding the chapter 4 of your dissertation most daunting? Most graduate students face the same situation every time it comes to analyzing the data. At Statistics Consultation, we offer comprehensive dissertation statistics help for PhD/EdD/PSyd/DSW candidates. The statistical consultation service offers help with research methodology chapter and statistical tests. Our experts engage in consulting/clarifying doubts so that you can not only get over this section of your dissertation but also get confidence to face dissertation chair/committee/IRB for questions on this section.
What does the statistical service include?
Our service includes consulting on the research methodology chapter, completing data analysis chapter, and clarifying your doubts on the same for up to thirty days. The aspects covered by the service are:
- Formulation of research methods and creation of research design: Keeping in mind the purpose for research, we create a clear strategy, which will ensure the credibility of your research findings. We always follow the ethics of research design.
- Sample size determination: Based on the research you are doing and possibility of data collection, we shall advise you on the best sample size.
- Selection and justification of data collection methods: Guidance for collection of both primary and secondary data is offered by our statisticians. Methods like participant observation, semi-structured interviews, group interviews and questionnaires can be followed for a dissertation.
- Conduct accurate data analysis: Descriptive and inferential, parametric as well as nonparametric statistical tests are conducted by our team; depending upon the need of the project. We input and check the data before analyzing it. Examination of the relationships, differences, and trends using statistical tools is a crucial task in research.
- Interpretation of tests and results: The results are presented in the prescribed format for the master’s dissertation. We also explain the results to the scholars, answering all their queries.
While our consultants can help with almost any domain of research, we have recently completed dissertation statistics service in:
- Medical Science: Life Sciences, Biology, Pharmacy
- Social Sciences: Psychology, Politics
- Education: Student learning, Teacher training
- Management: Marketing, Consumer behavior, Finance
- Science: Plant studies, Aircraft Maintenance
- Economics: GDP studies, Oil prices
While we cover analysis for qualitative as well as quantitative projects, the tools that we most commonly use include SPSS, Stata, Amos and SAS. Write in to us with details of your topic, research objectives, and dependent and independent variables at email@example.com for a customized quote.
Our Team - PhD Statisticians
Statistics Consultation is home to some of the most experienced statisticians who can offer timely and accurate help for your Dissertation and Proposal. Dr. Lavonne Sisk leads the team and also interacts with the clients to understand their requirement. You can schedule a consultation with him or other statisticians by sending an inquiry through the website’s contact page.
Committed towards providing seamless support to research scholars, Statistics Consultation employs five full-time and over 12 freelance statisticians. All the statisticians have rich research background (most of them being PhD holders) and can assist you with complex statistics using advanced software.
View Prices for Phd Statistics Help
Right from research design to development of conceptual framework and consulting PhD candidates on data analysis, we offer comprehensive range of consultation services for PhD dissertation statistics. Furthermore, knowledgeable subject matter experts render support to our statisticians ensuring that understanding the topic does not become a bottleneck in this consulting service. One-to-one dissertation statistics consultation can be made available for easy exchange of thoughts and continuous discussion throughout the project. In such cases, Skype calls and exchange of files (Through Google or Microsoft Drive) with comments becomes part of the process coupled with weekly progress reports.
|Price List for Popular Services
||Price in US $
||Data analysis using SPSS and interpretation report
||Methodology consulting and data analysis
||Structured equation modelling using AMOS
||Methodology consulting, data analysis, Chapter 4 as per APA 6th ed.
||Regressions/Correlations with complete data analysis using STATA
Benefits of using our service of Dissertation Statistics Help
- Customizable: Our services can be customized as we understand that a management PhD candidate will have significantly different statistical requirements from that of a life sciences candidate. You can pick and choose the elements which you want to include in your service. You can seek assistance with just conducting the statistical tests, ask for a review of the tests you have done or seek methodology consulting coupled with statistical tests.
- Comprehensive Approach: The ambit of our expertise extends to qualitative and quantitative research, exploratory or descriptive analysis, and structured equation modeling using software like SPSS, EViews, AMOS, Stata, and MATLAB. Interpretation reports of the test output, which forms the chapter four of a dissertation, is formatted as per APA or other applicable styles at no extra cost. All consultants working with us are experienced, as well as abreast with the latest statistical software and their versions needed for data analysis. We offer a 30 days free trial consultation as well as free post-delivery assistance, during which we answer all your queries pertaining to the data analysis process over email.
- Prompt Response and Revisions: We usually reply to emails within four business hours or at the max the next business day. Revisions to the work are quickly done and get completed in 4–5 working days.
Our Past Clients Were From