Statistical Help using SPSS
SPSS or Statistical Package for Social Sciences is a package created especially for researchers and is trusted by instructors across universities.
Why you need help with SPSS during your dissertation?
It is necessary for researchers from diverse backgrounds to know the use of SPSS properly. The challenges you may face include the following:
- The applications of this software being diverse for data analysis, it takes time and effort to learn its usage
- Also, the mode of application is not same in all cases
- With so many options available, it is at times difficult to figure out which of the tests may bring out the most optimal results on the data set
We have split the process of our consulting service for SPSS as under:
- Identification of the type of data
- Assessment of the objective of the study
- Zeroing on the exact tests that need to be formed
- Analyze and interpret the results of the tests
Understanding the results from the software after you apply the tests is a job of an expert. Significance levels, negative values and associated data parameters are to be checked before conclusions are drawn. We help you interpret the results and put them in them in APA or as per University’s recommended formatting guidelines.
For further details about our SPSS help for dissertation, you can contact our project managers who can guide you better with the precise support you can get from us.