Putting together the pieces of a research project is the aim of a proposal. For a PhD, it comprises of the first three chapters, namely, Introduction, Literature Review, and Research Methodology. As a doctoral student, you must make sure that your research methodology is correctly designed and suitable for your kind of research. Since you are not including any data analysis in the proposal, is it vital for you to prepare the methodology chapter perfectly. You must specify the analytical tools, data gathering methods and target groups in the research design section. Your committee must be able to judge the validity of tools and methods through the proposal.
At this stage, you can seek our methodology consultation service which offers thorough consultation for research design, discussion of existing models/frameworks, and choice of methodology (Quantitative, Qualitative, or Mixed). We help you with writing this section in the proposal phase and prepare you for explaining the rationale for your decisions to the committee members.
Methodology consultation service can be categorized as follows:
- Research Design: The research design is made for maximum efficiency. Optimizing the number of participants, reducing the data collection points, and maximizing data availability are some motives that we pursue with the research design.
- Sample Size: Sampling and the various issues related to it, like deciding the sample size and choosing the sampling method are handled efficiently by our team.
- Research Focus: We help you decide the focus of action. You need to describe here what you are studying; the effects of factors like variables and treatments on results of the research.
- Discussion: The records section, comprising rationale for using the selected methods and measures, is also under our scope of work.
- Analytical Tools: Data analysis methods have to be stated in the proposal. For this, we conduct sample testing to get an idea of the tools that will be used and discover the validity issues that you may face. The rationale for selecting the specific tools and programs are stated in detail. We make sure that all the data which you are collecting will be used satisfactorily in the data analysis process.
- Presenting Proposal: Our methods consultation for the proposal phase makes sure that the dissertation prospectus/proposal is approved by your research committee. We help you pre-empt questions that your dissertation chair can ask during proposal presentation.
Statistics Consultation has a long history of consulting with PhD/EdD/PSyd/DSW proposals that have passed the evaluations of some of the most difficult committees. For further details, contact our project managers and get comprehensive guidance on the proposal phase of the study.
When you undertake statistical research during your PhD, accurately conducting statistical tests and interpreting the results is a challenge to most candidates. Programs like SPSS, AMOS, Stata, and EViews further increase this difficulty, as it is tough to interpret the inferences from the complicated sheets. Each software has a typical format in which the data is computed and results are presented. Understanding these results without the help of an expert can be quite a challenge.
Why take help for Results chapter?
The results section (Chapter 4) of the dissertation forms the backbone of the latter half of your dissertation. This particular section records the interpretations of the findings as well as relates them to the hypothesis of research. Thus, it is very important to ensure that the analysis of the results is valid, accurate, and done comprehensively to test the hypothesis. Here are some reasons why you should take help from our team for the results chapter:
- We complete both descriptive and inferential tests required to complete the data analysis
- We provide all charts, tables and graphs, which will support the results and help you during the presentation
- We help you write the results chapter in a manner that it can be understood by the review committee
- You get a detailed report stating the relation between the results and the research hypothesis. This report will help readers make sense of the results and judge whether you have been able to meet the objectives of the study or not.
- We also present the results in the required format, whether it is APA or any other style
- Our statisticians are always ready to solve any query you have regarding the results chapter
We usually complete the results section within 7–10 working days. Our help extends beyond just writing the chapter, and we also help you face the defense. To ensure that you get the best assistance for this chapter, send us your analysis and complete data. Our statisticians will scan the same and provide reliable advice.
Statistics consulting has grown at a rapid pace over the years, with the enhanced focus on statistical research. The scope of this particular service is wide, which includes resolution of queries, APA formatting of results section, and providing rationale for choice of tests. Ideally, it has the following aspects embedded within itself:
- Explaining why certain tests were applied for a project
- Providing the rationale for the chosen methodology through a thorough comparison between various methods
- APA formatting and interpretation of results
- Replying to queries raised by the review committee and help for defense of the data analysis chapter
- Explanation of the analytical process in a step by step manner
During the consultation phase, clients are able to enjoy 30 days of expert support absolutely free of cost. This period starts once the order has been completed. However, you can opt for consultation till you graduate at an additional cost. Do note, however, that in consultation phase, you get only email access. For more information about the service and the team that provides consultation, contact our representatives now.