Dissertation Data Analysis Help: Fast and Accurate
Dissertation Data analysis forms the pivot around which the entire dissertation is developed. If the data analysis is not error free and valid, then the research results will not be reliable. However, considering the complexity which most data analysis projects involve, it is difficult to get accurate results if you are not conversant with the tests and tools of analysis. Also, the process of analysis is a lengthy one, starting with collection of valid and relevant data and ending with presentation of results in the correct format. With our consultation and data analysis service, you can be sure that your dissertation’s progress is quick and correct.
At Statistics Consultation, Dissertation data analysis help is rendered by PhD statisticians , who are trained in a number of software and have been helping PhD candidates for over 5 years now. We have a reputation for accepting and satisfactorily completing even the most complex dissertation data analysis task. You can expect collaborative service wherein our PhD statisticians will guide you throughout the data analysis process and explain each step patiently, while answering all your queries.
Scope of Work for Data Analysis
The service for statistical help for PhD Dissertation is comprehensive and includes both descriptive and inferential analysis apart from providing you with an interpretation report for the tests conducted using any of following tests (Not limited to them):
- Regression and correlation analysis
- Time series and index number
- Hypothesis testing
- Chi Square Test
- Z test
- T test
- ANOVA or even at times MANOVA
- Mann–Whitney Test
The above list of tests is only indicative, and there are many more tests to be explored and understood. Whatever be the form of data, our experts can manage and analyze it in the required manner to produce sufficient inferences for further writing the discussions chapter. Thus, not only do we undertake specific data analysis, but most of our clients take our advice on the procedures of analysis that would lead to the desired results.
Data Analysis Process
Data analysis, being one of the most popular services offered at Statistics Consultation, has a detailed process chalked out for completion of the work.
- After you send us the data and details of your dissertation (Topic, research objectives, questionnaire used, and data file, Mail us here.), we respond within 24 hours, after determining the scope of work and the estimated cost
- Our statisticians will review the project and suggest the most suitable methods/tools/tests as required
- These are discussed with the client and further he can get them approved by the faculty
- The analysis is completed within the stipulated time, and includes the preparation of graphs, charts and tables
- This is followed by consultation for clarifying the doubts and providing advice for defense of the data analysis chapter
You can view samples of our work by filling in the form located on right side of this webpage.